Halifax Mold Solutions
Our team of experts can assess your mold issues and provide a working plan to eliminate potential issues, providing you with peace of mind and a cleaner living space. We service Halifax and Central Nova Scotia are are happy to talk – please contact us today.
Mold in your basement can be smelly, unsightly and potentially toxic to you and your family. Mold can form in your basement from a variety of reasons:
- Excessive moisture
- Water leaks
- Rotting wood
- Damp basement
Mold can be toxic and cause physical health issues. A test needs to be performed on the mold to determine if it is toxic.
We can get rid of mold in your basement. Our experts will test the mold and take the necessary steps to rid the mold from your home and prevent it from coming back! If you have mold in your basement call us right away! Your health could be at risk!